Monday, June 9, 2008

Back to the Beach!

So, my family is in town for three, count them, three weeks. I have received some humorous reactions to this news. The majority of people think we are crazy for housing seven people in our little two bedroom apartment for 21 days. However, we just love sharing our space with my family. They are so fun to have around, and so easy going and laid back that we hardly notice the cramped space. Stella is just loving having her crazy Auntie Kim (my 13 year old sister) around. Kim is a pretty good source of entertainment as far as toddlers are concerned. It has been fun seeing Stella's relationship grow with each family member every time they come for a visit.
This last weekend, I took all the kids to the Beach. My seventeen year old brother, Zack, his girlfriend, Bailee, and Kim all jumped in the car for a day at the coast. Of course the water was freezing, but it didn't stop everyone from getting wet. Stella ate her fair share of sand, and we all spent the next 36 hours digging sand out of...um... various places.
Kim, Bailee, Zack - assisting one another with the sunscreen.
Stella motioning for me to put down the camera and take her to the water.
Heading down to the water.
Aawww... Look at that face...

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Your daughter is darling! I wish I'd known you had a blog. I would have been blog stalking you ages ago!

Kelli said...

Wow! Blast from the past. You family is so cute. This must be your dad's other kids. What ever happened to your brothers?