Monday, June 9, 2008

7 Facts About Me

OK, so I was tagged for this:

1. Since the age of fourteen, I have been in love with Will Smith.
2. I hate my legs, which is why I almost never wear shorts.
3. I was married before Glenn.
4. My dream career would be that of a pediatrician, and I would do some painting on the side.
5. I have a scar the size of a fingerprint on my head, and I have no idea how it got there - I have more scars than most people have freckles.
6. I have had roughly a dozen surgeries (hence the scar info above)
7. Cooking is one of my passions.

And now I have to come up with number eight, as I was just fooling around with no. 3. Glenn is the only one with whom I have ever been truly, madly, and deeply in love enough to marry.

8. Three places I have always wanted to visit are: Australia, India, and Hungary.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

OK you totally freaked me out for a minute! I couldn't imagine when you'd been married and I hadn't known about it! You're the best and I've seen your legs in many skirts and they are great!

Rachel Anderson said...

Yeah, you threw me with that #3. I was thinking, "did I miss something???".