Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stella

Some things I love about Stella right now (in no particular order):

1. The way she 'Whistles'. She tries so hard.
2. Every day she tells me I smell like chicken (better than beef-vegetable soup, I guess). Even when I've just gotten out of the shower.
3. Her summer tan lines
4. When I ask her to hold my hand, she always holds just my pinky finger with all of her fingers wrapped around it.
4. The way she sings that one song from Mulan, making up her own words in place of those she doesn't know.
5. She is three and still loves to snuggle
6. She loves to look at wedding dresses and talks constantly about getting married in the temple.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I like this post. A lot.

... said...

Thanks, Laura. It seems that lately things have been happening on an almost daily basis, that remind me how lucky/blessed we are to have this girl.