Thursday, April 17, 2008

By Jove, We've Found It!

We have discovered Stella’s absolute favorite place (besides home) in the entire world – the beach. This past weekend found us escaping the East Bay heat, to Pacifica. We had planned on playing in the sand, and wading ankle deep in the frigid water. Stella spent the entire time in the water. Once she got her feet wet, she had no desire to do anything else, but stand in the water, and let the waves drench her little body from the legs down. We had to actively hold her back from walking further out into the water. We all had fun, and Stella sealed the deal on what our weekends will be like, over the summer.

4 comments:

Kelly Jensen said...

Priceless! She is so delicious!!! She is a toughy-- I know that water wasn't warm...WE need to get together, did you get my email???

lauren said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I'm glad you had fun in my home town! I found your blog from Nina's. Hope everything is great!

lauren said...

by "kiddos" I mean Glen and Stella of course! Just kidding. I must have had two-kids on the brain from reading Nina's exciting news a few minutes before noticing your link on their blog. Stella is super cute!

Rachel Anderson said...

Aughhhh! Soooooo cute!!